Get to Know Me
The Get To Know Me Campaign focuses on getting to know each individual. Diversity goes beyond our race or our religion; every individual brings diversity through their own unique experiences and identities. The Get To Know Me Challenge invites students to discover diversity around them.
- Try a new cuisine.
- Talk to someone new in class.
- See a film at FilmScene, or rent a movie that showcases another culture.
- Ask someone about their culture.
- Read a book about a culture different from your own.
- Visit the University of Iowa Museum of Art (Located on 3rd floor IMU).
- Go to a place of worship different than your own and participate in the celebration.
- Sit with a new group of people in the dining hall.
- Visit the Cultural Centers on campus.