Student org FY14 funding due March 29th
This message contains instructions for applying for fiscal funding from the University of Iowa Student Government. If your organization relies on funding from UISG, it is highly recommended that you submit a fiscal budget request as your organization may find it difficult to obtain adequate funding through supplemental periods alone.
- The FY14 funding deadline is Friday, March 29th at 5:00pm. No exception to the deadline will be made.
- Submit budgets under the budget period “FY14 Annual Budget - Non-CFOs”.
- We ask that you submit budget items according to priority, putting most important items at the top of your budget request and least important items towards the bottom.
- Please request funding for all events, trips, supplies, etc. that you will need for the entire fiscal year (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014). UISG considers funding requests for the entire fiscal year, while ECGPS will only consider requests for items occurring during the Fall 2013 semester.
- -The current Maximum Funding Standards will apply; however, travel requests may be considered depending upon the total amount of funding requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact UISG Chief Financial Officer Erica Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or advice regarding your organization’s fiscal budget request.