Apply to be a 2017-2018 UISG Executive!
Undergraduate students are invited to apply to serve on the 2017-2018 UISG Executive Cabinet. UISG is looking for hard working, committed undergraduate student leaders to apply. Each Executive plays a unique role in the functioning of student government, with many overseeing Senate committees and managing platform initiatives related to their position. Many of these positions are paid, and all of them will last from May 2017 to May 2018. All undergraduates are welcome to apply. The following positions are available for the 2017-2018 year:
- Chief of Staff
- Executive Assistant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Communications
- Director of Diversity & Inclusion
- Governmental Relations Liaison
- Director of Sustainability
- Vice City Council Liaison
- Director of Health & Safety
- Director of External Relations
- Student Services Coordinator
- Chief Financial Officer Assistant
- Social Media Director
- Press Relations Director
- Graphic Designer
For a description of each position, please click here.
Interested students may apply for completing the application available on OrgSync here: https://orgsync.com/19577/forms/254060
Executive Cabinet applications are due Wednesday, April 19th at 5:00 PM. Interviews will be held April 21-22. With questions, please contact UISG at firstname.lastname@example.org.